ThermoGrip® Heat Shrink Technology
Bilz Induction Technology, local heat instead of global warming.
Local heating preserves the shrink chuck and allows quick cooling down.
- pre-centering of the tool for an automatic shrink process
- 15% - 20% lower energy demand during the heating process -- less heat input = faster cooling
- Local heat in the hotspot (concentration)
- Shielding of the magnetic field against the tool shank
- Increased efficiency of inductive heating
- Tool changes in less than 30 seconds
- "Cool Down" cools 10x more efficiently than contact cooling systems